Carefully coded with high performance, resilient software architecture and low total cost of ownership in mind, eCybergate systems meet the buniess expansion needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Low cost of add-ons and subscription modules
- Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to with high performance
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as eCG-UTM for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, eCG-CDN for optimized content delivery and eCyberGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.
- Maximum Active Connections: 16,000,000 (32,000,000 with 32 GB RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage eCybergate settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premise Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an “Always-Up” network or VPN connections
- eCybergate, firewall and router platform based on UNIX/LINUX that is functionally competitive with any other commercial firewalls. eCybergate can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation eCybergate security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
CPU; Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1540, FCBGA 1667 supported SoC
CPU Cores: Eight Cores, 45W
Networking; Dual LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 1 Gigabit Ethernet
Dual LAN via SoC 10GBase-T
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
Storage: 120GB Intel 535 Series M.2 SSD
Memory; 16 GB DDR4 UDIMM
Expansion; 1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 (in x4) AOC Slot
6x SATA3 ports
Other Ports; 1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400
1x IPMI Port
1x VGA Port
2x Fast UART 16550 Serial Port (1 rear, 1 header)
USB Ports: 2x USB 3.0 ports
LED : Power LED
Hard drive activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
Information LED (temp., status)
Enclosure: 19″ 1U Rack Mount – CSE-505-203B
Form Factor; 1U 1.7″x17.2″x9.8″
Cooling; 200W Low-noise PS with PFC: Active CPU fan, 40mm chassis fan
Power; 1x SATA DOM power connector
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX
AC Inlet: IEC320-C6 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-Cxx
Environmental; 10°C to 35°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
Power Consumption; 20W (idle)
Certifications; FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION:
eCybergate Incident Based Support via email, chat or phone. Each purchase includes two complimentary incidents.
One year manufacturer’s warranty.
All specifications subject to change without notice.