Carefully coded with high performance, resilient software architecture and low total cost of ownership in mind, eCybergate systems meet the buniess expansion needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Low cost of add-ons and subscription modules
- Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to with high performance
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as eCG-UTM for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, eCG-CDN for optimized content delivery and eCyberGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.
- Maximum Active Connections: 16,000,000
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage eCybergate settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premise Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an “Always-Up” network or VPN connections
- eCybergate, firewall and router platform based on UNIX/LINUX that is functionally competitive with any other commercial firewalls. eCybergate can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation eCybergate security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
CPU; Intel Atom C2758 CPU (8×2.4GHz, 2MB cache, 20W, QuickAssist, AES-NI)
CPU Cores; 8 core
Form factor: Standard 1U 19″ Rack Mount
Memory ; 16 GB ECC
Networking; 120 GB Micron DC510 SSD included, second SSD optional
2x 10Gb Ethernet SFP+ via Intel 82599 Niantic
4x 1 Gb Ethernet RJ45 via Intel i354 on-chip; one port configurable as RJ45 or SFP
USB Ports; 2 USB 2.0 Host ports
Console Port: 1 mini-USB Serial
Hardware Reset Push Button
LED; Power/Status/SATA Activity
RTC Coin Cell Backup Battery
Environmental; Operating Temperature from 0°C to 50°C ambient temperature using included fansink
Extended temperature version available to 60°C
Certifications; FCC, CE Class B, IC Class A, IEC-60950 Compliance
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION:
eCybergate Incident Based Support via email, chat or phone. Each purchase includes two complimentary incidents.
One year manufacturer’s warranty.
All specifications subject to change without notice.